The police are investigating if the girl allegedly poisoned the drink thanks to competition among her children and Bala. A case has been registered.
A Class eight student in Puducherry’s Karaikal died after eating a chilly drink, allegedly poisoned through his classmates’ mom.
According to Bala Manikandan’s father Rajendran, a worker at a fair rate shop in Karaikal, his son went to school for the annual rehearsal programme Saturday.
The boy returned home in the afternoon and started vomiting. He informed his dad and mom that he were vomiting considering the fact that he drank cold drink the school watchman gave him, said his father.
Bala turned into right now admitted to Karaikal Government Hospital in which he died all through treatment.
The school advised the parents that Bala drank cold drink despatched via them. “We did now not give our son any cold drink earlier than he left faculty,” the father said.
The mother and father then enquired with the watchman Devadhas, who said someone claiming to be Bala Manikandan’s relative had given him the drink and asked him to pass it on to the boy.
The CCTV photos showed that the person who gave the drink changed into Sakaya Rani Victoria, whose children examine in the identical class.
Bala’s mom Malathi lodged a criticism at Karaikal city police station, alleging that Sakaya Rani Victoria poisoned the drink. She has been arrested.
The police are investigating if the girl allegedly poisoned the drink attributable to opposition amongst her youngsters and Bala. A case has been registered