Jaunpur police said the LPG leaking from home cylinder caught fireplace while one of the victims attempted to light a suit stick

Three humans, such as a minor boy, died even as others have been injured when a leaking LPG cylinder stored inside a hut caught hearth in Kewatli village of Maharajganj in Jaunpur on Thursday morning, police said.

Police stated the mishap occurred when Neelam, (28), spouse of 1 Akhilesh Vishwakarma (30) of Kewatli, became going to boil milk. Her husband Akhilesh, youngsters Shivansh (five) and Yuvraj (three) have been dozing within the hut on the time of the incident.

As she lit a suit stick, the LPG leaking from domestic cylinder caught fire and inside no time engulfed the complete hut.

Hearing their screams, locals ran to the spot and Akhilesh’s elder brother Suresh, 32, tried to rescue all of the 4 by way of jumping into the inferno, police said.

With the help of locals, Suresh became able to bring out all of the 4. The police then took them to a close-by government health facility in which after giving first aid medical doctors referred them to district medical institution.

However, Suresh, Neelam and Shivansh died of burn accidents in the course of treatment whilst situations of Akhilesh and his other son were said to be vital, stated police.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!